Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: Tutorial: How to change your team's kit in the event of colour clash

Tutorial: How to change your team's kit in the event of colour clash 19/01/2015 23:37 #11907

• barnettgs
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 91
In the event of teams' colour clash - e.g. similar colour and hard to see on the pitch.

In caso di scontro di squadre colore - per esempio i colori simili e difficili da vedere in campo.

1 ) Go to EDIT CUSTOM TEAMS
2 ) Select EDITED CUSTOM TEAMS
3 ) Select OK

Your team:

4 ) Select any team - e.g. AC MILAN
5 ) Select IMPORT
6 ) Go to select your own team - CLUB TEAMS > SWOSIT > ABC > SERIE X > your team
7 ) Change the colour of kit - preferable all white (tutto bianco) - Press and hold the fire button and use left/right direction to change the colour of shirts, shorts and socks.

(Premere e tenere premuto il pulsante di fuoco e utilizzare direzione destra o sinistra per cambiare il colore della camicia, pantaloncini e calzettoni.)

7 ) Select OK

Your opponent’s team:

8 ) Then select another team (any) - e.g. BARCA /YELLOW
9 ) Select IMPORT
10 ) Go to select your opponent's team
11 ) Optional: Change all colour to black if you wish but there’s no need as you already have changed your team to all white.

(Opzionale: Cambiare colore tutti al nero se si desidera, ma non è necessario, come hai già cambiato il vostro team per tutto bianco.)

12 ) Select OK

Saving teams to save disk:

13 ) Then EXIT
14 ) Select SAVE
15 ) Select OK and wait a few moments...

Go to play matches:

16 ) Go to FRIENDLY
17 ) This time, go to EDITED CUSTOM TEAMS
18 ) From there, within the list of custom teams, you should be able to find your and your opponent’s teams and play on! :)

Notice: Don't forgot to update your savedisk after you have finished playing your matches! It will restore your team kit back to its default colour otherwise it will be struck in all white! :P

Avviso: Non ha dimenticato di aggiornare il vostro savedisk dopo aver finito di giocare le tue partite! Ripristinerà il vostro kit squadra torna al suo colore predefinito altrimenti che essa sarà colpito in tutta bianca! :p
Ultima modifica: 19/01/2015 23:54 da barnettgs.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
I seguenti utenti ringraziano:: Spaced

Tutorial: How to change your team's kit in the event of colour clash 20/01/2015 11:47 #11925

• Spaced
  • Platinum Boarder
  • SwosIT Founder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 1400
Il tutorial è ora disponibile in formato pdf anche nella sezione download.
Thank You Barnett, excellent job!
Tornerà a volare...

Tutorial: How to change your team's kit in the event of colour clash 20/01/2015 13:52 #11937

• barnettgs
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 91
Cheers, Armando asked me to explain it to him in the chatroom while he was in the game with his opponent so I did a copy/paste of what I have said, cleared it up and added some words. :)
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.132 secondi

Visitando questo sito web si autorizza l'utilizzo e l'impiego di cookie. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive plugin by www.channeldigital.co.uk