Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO DI SENSIBLE offline / SENSIDAYS 2016

CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO DI SENSIBLE offline / SENSIDAYS 2016 09/06/2016 17:51 #38462

• Gabry1980
  • Amministratore
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 812
Ciao Ragazzi, per i VERI appassionati di Sensible Soccer, per chi avesse la possibilità di muoversi in Europa nel mese di Agosto, vi informo che lo Staff di Sensible Soccer.de sta organizzando nei minimi dettagli il consueto appuntamento annuale con i Sensi Days, l'evento piu importante dell'anno nella modalità OFFLINE che si terrà in Olanda e sarà seguito dai più forti giocatori al mondo!
Per tutti coloro che fossero interessati vi riporto il link da dove potrete ricevere maggiori informazioni:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=26154.0

Il senso di tutto è che quando si è grandi lo si è senza bisogno di doverlo palesare ed ostentare
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
I seguenti utenti ringraziano:: sangioveseemalvasia, Rock and Roll

CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO DI SENSIBLE offline / SENSIDAYS 2016 09/06/2016 18:13 #38463

• rei
World è un po' esagerato, al massimo Europe Cup :)

CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO DI SENSIBLE offline / SENSIDAYS 2016 09/06/2016 20:28 #38474

• Rock and Roll
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Organizer Sensi Days 2016
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 6
Thank you gabry for posting this!
Sorry I can't speak Italian, though I can read a little.

Stupid me thought the Sensi Days announcement had already been posted here. Apparently not. Mi dispiace.

But still, as you can already on the sensiblesoccer.de link, this year's SWOS World Championships will be held close to Almelo in the Netherlands on the 20th and 21st of August. You can arrive on the 19th and we have to vacate the building before midday on the 22nd.

We will organize the PC Championship on Saturday, and the Amiga Championship on Sunday. There will also be two side tournaments; namely X-Box and Classic Sensi.

I would love to see a few guys from here I've only spoken to online, or who I've only seen their nickname in online results. It would be fantastic if we could have a strong Italian contingent to really turn Sensi Days into a tournament for all sensible communities.

If you need any information, have any questions to ask or whatever you can always pm me or post here, or on ss.de. Or find me on Facebook (Colin Roll), or send a message to us at Questo indirizzo email è protetto dagli spambots. È necessario abilitare JavaScript per vederlo.. If you can only write in Italian then that is no problem seeing as Rick (Romanista) is a fluent Italian speaker.

Really hope to see some more of you guys in two months time!

Greetings,

Rock / Colin
I seguenti utenti ringraziano:: Armando

CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO DI SENSIBLE offline / SENSIDAYS 2016 09/06/2016 21:40 #38484

• Gabry1980
  • Amministratore
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 812
Thanks Rock for the details !
I hope in a good partecipation of italian guys !!!

Il senso di tutto è che quando si è grandi lo si è senza bisogno di doverlo palesare ed ostentare

CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO DI SENSIBLE offline / SENSIDAYS 2016 30/06/2016 16:23 #39274

• Rock and Roll
  • Fresh Boarder
Quick bump for this topic.

There are still quite a few places up for grabs, and we now have two of Italy's best players at Sensi Days! Hopefully more of you guys can come.

Questions etc via this topic, a pm here or on sensiblesoccer.de, via our email address sensidays2016@gmail dot com, or via my Facebook www.facebook.com/colin.roll . Less than two months to go!

CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO DI SENSIBLE offline / SENSIDAYS 2016 11/07/2016 21:14 #39620

• andib
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 9
You can still join Sensi Days.

Lets make it a tournament for all.

Regarding you first post Rei. Everyone is invited, so it IS a World Cup.

Of course I understand that it is a long way to travel from e.g. Brazil (and expensive), but people from South America have written about their interest in SWOS. Would be stupid to held this tournament in e.g. Brazil, when all the amigas are in Europe.....

CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO DI SENSIBLE offline / SENSIDAYS 2016 11/07/2016 22:02 #39623

• CruSKA
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 196
se un giorno lo rifanno a Berlino ci vado
Allacciatevi bene i parastinchi

CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO DI SENSIBLE offline / SENSIDAYS 2016 03/08/2016 12:03 #40238

• Rock and Roll
  • Fresh Boarder
Just over 2 weeks to go to the SWOS World Championships in Almelo!

I'm pleased to announce that Gustav, community manager for Sociable Soccer will be in Almelo on Saturday. On Saturday there will be a Sociable Soccer knockout tournament with a special prize for the winner! This is the first time we can all play Sociable Soccer!

At the moment we have 41 players. We will have straight knockout tournaments for Sociable Soccer, Classic Sensi V1.2 and X-Box.

Saturday is our PC tournament, Sunday our Amiga tournament.
Both tournaments will start off with 6 groups of 6 or 7 players in the first round playing a diy-league. 2nd round splits into:
- a supergroup for all top group finishers for placement in the ko phase
- a supergroup for all 2nd place finishers for placement in the ko phase
- 2 groups for all 3rd and 4th place finishers; top 2 in each group go the ko phase
- all other finishers play for a consolation prize (cucumber cup)
The KO's start with 16 players. 2 legs, with penalties (after a replay on Amiga)

If you want to come, you are more than welcome, just give me a shout!

Greetings,

Rock / Colin

CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO DI SENSIBLE offline / SENSIDAYS 2016 03/08/2016 12:13 #40239

• Rock and Roll
  • Fresh Boarder
Here are the trophies for PC and Amiga!

Ultima modifica: 03/08/2016 12:14 da Rock and Roll.

CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO DI SENSIBLE offline / SENSIDAYS 2016 03/08/2016 12:18 #40240

• Rock and Roll
  • Fresh Boarder
And I keep forgetting the official poster, and the ss.de link for more information....

Link: Sensible Days 2016 - Almelo (Bornerbroek) - the Netherlands

Ultima modifica: 03/08/2016 12:19 da Rock and Roll.
I seguenti utenti ringraziano:: eds74
  • Pagina:
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.187 secondi

Visitando questo sito web si autorizza l'utilizzo e l'impiego di cookie. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive plugin by www.channeldigital.co.uk