Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: SERIE A: appuntamenti e disponibilità [meet your opponents]

SERIE A: appuntamenti e disponibilità [meet your opponents] 26/09/2015 17:48 #24505

• nzviola
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 510
me ne manca solo una, resto in attesa della disponibilità di OCRAMI...
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.

SERIE A: appuntamenti e disponibilità [meet your opponents] 27/09/2015 11:58 #24524

• ruhbi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 33
to ritriving
i will be here to day at 20:00 for trying with better connection. but how i said i often played with other dudes with 100 ping in p2p. (true to most italian players i dont know the reasen, but there is not as well as other directions in continent.) but its not my foult, i am not able to fix that problem. hopefully we can play today.
ruhbi

SERIE A: appuntamenti e disponibilità [meet your opponents] 27/09/2015 14:05 #24531

• poborsky
  • Platinum Boarder
  • poche chiacchere e imparateve a giocà
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 440
ribadisco i miei orari per Ocrami e Sasy: tutti i giorni dopo le 21 e a volte di pomeriggio.

SERIE A: appuntamenti e disponibilità [meet your opponents] 27/09/2015 19:08 #24546

• Retrieving
  • Platinum Boarder
  • 10 times SWOS Online Career Champion
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 335
ruhbi ha scritto:
to ritriving
i will be here to day at 20:00 for trying with better connection. but how i said i often played with other dudes with 100 ping in p2p. (true to most italian players i dont know the reasen, but there is not as well as other directions in continent.) but its not my foult, i am not able to fix that problem.
ruhbi

Neither is mine.
ruhbi ha scritto:
i am not able to fix that problem.

Simply put, you're fully aware of the issue and at this point it certainly isn't neither coincidental, nor fortuitous, yet you insist on ruining everyone else's fun cause "you've gotta play"; SMH, this is deliberate.

Not to mention, you keep saying that you've only had this issue with italian players (me, NZ, Sasy, etc., in fact 4 italian players confirmed they've had issues with you thus far and there might be more), so, if someone from another country somehow manages to play with you at a slightly less unbearable latency (unlikely but who knows), into the trash the even playing field goes, too.

Had I been in your shoes, I would've probably forfeited from the competition as soon as I realized that the issue wasn't likely to get fixed anytime soon, asked the mods to freeze my team (maybe without relegation, if at all possible) and waited it out til my connection was alright again (didn't you say that you're going to change apartment and connection in a couple of months anyway?).

Also, this is definitely not the norm, not even close. This shit wouldn't have flown in 2009, let alone in 2k15. It's disheartening that we still got to experience this kinda stuff in official tournaments. So why are we dealing with this crap again when the league average is like half that latency?

Mind you, it's not that you're a foreigner or whatever either (there's actually a lot of non-italian players with astoundingly fast and stable connections and, sadly, viceversa), because I played 22 matches in ASL this month (www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/4063/matches) Vs. people from N.Ireland, England, Poland, Germany (all of whom are probably further away from me than you are) and the most I've gotten was like 70 ms once, with the average being around 50~ ms.

Besides, I played pobo the day before yesterday and he's like literally 700 Km away from me (Turin-Rome, same as say, Salzburg) and we had 16 ms. Had 23 ms with Gabry, 23 with Space (also in Rome), 60 with CocaCola (and he's in Turkey!), 47 with mercs, rei and Nestor, 37 with DjowGer (Denmark), pinged 38 on emuparadise server with dergu... and that's just off the top of my head over the past few days, the issue is definitely not on my side.

The thing is, I go out of my way to ensure that my connection is always on point, I play on a computer that doesn't have neither antiviruses (thanks barnett btw), nor active firewalls and was pretty much stripped of everything but the basic stuff needed to run it and that I'm using exclusively for SWOS. Each time I get online I turn off the wifi in the house (which can be awkward at times as I don't live alone, especially when opponents keep you hanging in chat for hours on end and it happens a lot for some reason), switch to the cable only router and use a smartphone on its own internet plan to chat.

It's not like I expect such dedication from everyone else but playing at 100+ ms with hiccups and slowdowns? Nope, not gonna happen. Had this been a Fed Cup preliminary round against a C2 team, who gives a shit, but with the title race being so tight, it's actually going to matter and I'll be going to great lengths to ensure that a Summer Cup Final 2.0 doesn't happen.

That being said, no harsh feelings, I brought it up cause I hate having this stuff pushed on me (it's actually one of the reasons why I stopped playing on .de back then), but I'll let the admins decide what the right course of action is here. Come holla at me if you miracolously get your connection fixed in the meantime. Peace.
Ultima modifica: 27/09/2015 19:16 da Retrieving.

SERIE A: appuntamenti e disponibilità [meet your opponents] 28/09/2015 14:06 #24575

• ruhbi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 33
hi retriving.

i respect ure arguments and i wonna have well conection too. i played in last time from much diferent accsesspoints, some very well other ones are not. but i had never better ping as 40 to italian players. i fear that about 50 is best i can guarantee when i buy for the best connectiontype i can get here!

But i think that in 95% to all players here in swosit its playable, and u are right it wasnt the best connection between us in summerseries-cup but for me it was playable too. Its a bit like bad wheater when soccergame in real or stormy wheater:) it can happen and i think we have to handle this variations as players too.
but maybe iam the only one i think like this and so i will retire when more as 50% have the same opinion as u.
So i force all players from serie a to give a short vote about my survive or not.
Ultima modifica: 28/09/2015 14:08 da ruhbi.

SERIE A: appuntamenti e disponibilità [meet your opponents] 28/09/2015 16:01 #24578

• Spaced
  • Platinum Boarder
  • SwosIT Founder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 1400
ruhbi ha scritto:
So i force all players from serie a to give a short vote about my survive or not.

Players from Serie A can say whatever they want, but you are allowed and welcome to play here until the Staff says otherwise.
Tornerà a volare...
I seguenti utenti ringraziano:: Retrieving

SERIE A: appuntamenti e disponibilità [meet your opponents] 28/09/2015 17:50 #24585

• nzviola
  • Platinum Boarder
ruhbi ha scritto:

nessuno deve votare nulla
c'è uno staff che decide iscrizioni e partecipazioni
puoi giocare tranquillamente la tua dodicesima e tredicesima partita, buon campionato

no one should vote anything
there's a staff that decides inscriptions and participants
you can play your twelfth and thirteenth game, good season
I seguenti utenti ringraziano:: Spaced, Retrieving

SERIE A: appuntamenti e disponibilità [meet your opponents] 29/09/2015 21:30 #24659

• nzviola
  • Platinum Boarder
ocrami, io domani non ci sono...
non posti la disponibilità e agli mp non rispondi, cosi' per me è difficile trovarti :blush:

ocrami, tomorrow i dont have time...
you do not write your availability and do not respond to private messages, so is difficult for me to find you :blush:
Ultima modifica: 29/09/2015 21:31 da nzviola.

SERIE A: appuntamenti e disponibilità [meet your opponents] 29/09/2015 22:40 #24662

• OCRAMI
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 9
sorry mate i read it to late here ... i was comming home now but you are not more online :-(

if ist possible for you i will be online tomorrow from 18.00 to 24.00

SERIE A: appuntamenti e disponibilità [meet your opponents] 30/09/2015 17:13 #24724

• nzviola
  • Platinum Boarder
OCRAMI ha scritto:
sorry mate i read it to late here ... i was comming home now but you are not more online :-(

if ist possible for you i will be online tomorrow from 18.00 to 24.00

today i cant stay online
i am online now... write me a message adn if i can i play...
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.194 secondi

Visitando questo sito web si autorizza l'utilizzo e l'impiego di cookie. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive plugin by www.channeldigital.co.uk