Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Questa è l'intestazione forum facoltativa per la Casella dei Suggerimenti.

ARGOMENTO: sponsoring instead 14. MODIFICHE PER LA PROSSIMA STAGION

sponsoring instead 14. MODIFICHE PER LA PROSSIMA STAGION 15/02/2015 20:52 #13139

• ruhbi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 33
hello

i dont know exactly what the point 14 in new regulation means.
i heard its becouse we should can buy epensive players.
i thought about it and have a new idea.

the name is sponsoring
what do u think about sponsoring?
i will explain it shotrly
evrybody can earn during a season attraction-points.
in the end of a season you can chance this points for companys which give in next season mony for the team.
as more attractionpoints u can get as better companys u can earn...

attractions points u can earn for example:
-the number of real played games, and or
-stars (small stars over 20 mille big stars over 50 mille ) in your team and or
-the best goal in season ( so more people will be a part of this competition) and or

-a main topic can be the stadion!
at first u have to invest in stadion as more mony as bigger it will be.
the stadion is fulled about the attraction ure team and results are. ( so not even full with 100% spectators
--example a 0:0 is not attraction so just 30% spectators...
--with more as 2 goals each game more spectators
--drawas and close results are very attraktive...
--more different goalscorers are also attractive
--the number of fouls and card (to much is bad to less is also bad...)
--which serie ore competitions will be played.
so attraction-points will be geiven each game for stadionsize, result, serie of results, count of goals, and how close the result is ....
so for example i the end the stadion is filled with 65% with a size for 35.ooo available seats. for that u get attraction-points.

in end of season u have to fight about best sponsors with ure earned attraction points.
i think this will be a very nice tool especiallly to integrate a little manager in this game.
so u have to decide between buying players or buying a stadion ( which will help u more in future, and maybe its the better investment)

this are just suggestions. maybe there are some points we can discuss about it?
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
I seguenti utenti ringraziano:: Spaced, Armando, simonefla

sponsoring instead 14. MODIFICHE PER LA PROSSIMA STAGION 15/02/2015 22:51 #13142

• Armando
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 24
hi

i like the idea, we need access the craks in claciomercato :)

i think that the staff have a plan for teams can buy the craks that now are impossible.

SwosIt evolution :)
Salu2

sponsoring instead 14. MODIFICHE PER LA PROSSIMA STAGION 20/02/2015 01:52 #13296

• Umby
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 66
Dear ruhbi,

I'm Umby, the developer of the Pannello Manageriale.

On behalf of the Swosit Staff I wish to thank you for taking time to explore new ideas to enrich the career's gameplay.

Unfortunately what we - especially me - lack here aren't the ideas, but the time to develop them.

In my mind there were literally tons of new projects for years. I dreamt of a very deep managerial experience, but I really can't transform it into reality due to my limited spare time for this.

The problem with the development of the Pannello is that it was not designed to become what it became later, now. Under the hood, the project is a real programming nightmare; a monster of spaghetti code; a mess of things that works because the administrators are very disciplined when dealing with them. This prevents from collaborating with other developers, as it is too much difficult to explain the not so coherent underlying logic.

So in the maximum part my effort, our efforts, are concentrated on improving the administration section, in order to ease the maintenance of the career. Sometimes we add some little features, but this is one of the few luxuries that we allow ourselves in this project.

--

Your idea of sponsoring is interesting, but it would require a lot of work, even if the Pannello was easier to edit. Besides it would need a very good log' system, as it should record all the variations in case of errors; it is also very difficult to test the attraction points in order to make them enough balanced. In general you should prefer more simple rules - you can't imagine how long we discussed and tested before choosing certain thresholds in the prices amounts, budgets and so on.

I hope you understand we can't really do nothing with this.
"Un Pannello per domarli, un Pannello per trovarli,
Un Pannello per ghermirli e nel buio incatenarli.
Nella Terra di Swosor, dove l'Ombra cupa scende."
Ultima modifica: 20/02/2015 02:07 da Umby.
I seguenti utenti ringraziano:: Armando

sponsoring instead 14. MODIFICHE PER LA PROSSIMA STAGION 20/02/2015 09:07 #13298

• ruhbi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 33
thanks for your answer.

yes i agree that it is a lot of work to implement such tools. iam not really a programm-developer but i have scripted some small websites, and i know how difficult little chances can be, especially when the base-surce isnt scheduled for that.
and my ideas are just ideas:)
if more was interested i was willing to take more time to specify and help in developing those mindes.
anyway thx for response and i hope u are able to chance base surce during running modus, that new ideas can be integrated in future:)
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.103 secondi

Visitando questo sito web si autorizza l'utilizzo e l'impiego di cookie. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive plugin by www.channeldigital.co.uk