Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami

ARGOMENTO: I have a problem...! my presto players

I have a problem...! my presto players 03/07/2016 17:11 #39344

• Paranormaljoe
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 37
hi mate , I have a problem. in sension 1 and 2 ( so first half season) my 3 rent player (presto player) but 3 player including squad.. i see my team .and antre sociata nad save disk i see CHRIS HUMPHREY cassaba MBARK BOUSSOUFA tartan abled and ARMANDO IZZO cassaba ..

i prestito 3 player for 1 season..
and now i see 2 . half season ( sension 3) 3 player in my teamm and not see in altre sociata cassaba and tartan abled ..

that I do not know , it was reflected to my budget..

Adsz2.jpg
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.

I have a problem...! my presto players 03/07/2016 18:13 #39345

• angelo7891
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ringraziamenti ricevuti 106
i think that the problem is that you give your loans (prestito) for 2 or 1 SESSIONE not season...on the right side of the transfers of your pannello you can read for how many SESSIONE you give your players

when you give a LOAN to other player, the LOAN must be for 3 SESSIONE...because if yuo give it for 1 or 2 SESSIONE, the players come back to your team in sessione2 or sessione3 of the season

i'm not an admin of swos, but the same thing happened to me

you can read here www.swosit.com/forum/la-stagione/2095-stupid-things-cazzate

if you want to give a loan for one season, the other team must select PRESTITO for 3 SESSIONI
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.111 secondi

Visitando questo sito web si autorizza l'utilizzo e l'impiego di cookie. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive plugin by www.channeldigital.co.uk